The following actions are considered improper conduct and may result in the suspension or termination of your ability to access or use the Site:
- engaging in any illegal activity or the planning of any illegal activity pursuant to applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available on the Websites any topic, name, material, or information that is unlawful, harmful threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, profane, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise transmitting or procuring the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
- creating a false identity, impersonating another person, or otherwise falsifying personal information;
- engaging in any type of financial fraud;
- seeking to or in any way assisting others to obtain password, account, or private information from any other Site user;
- employing automated means (including but not limited to scripts and third-party tools) to interact with the Site in any way;
- using automated means (including but not limited to bots, spiders, or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Site or of any user for any purpose including but not limited to monitoring, copying or downloading any of the material, data or content without limitation on the Site;
- using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- using any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- interfering with, disrupting, unreasonably draining the resources of (through virus infections, denial of service attacks, any form of excessive use, or any other drain), translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for, or adapt in any way the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- collecting or store personal data about other users of the Service;
- creating a frame, browser or border around any of the content of the Services or link to the Services without our prior express written permission;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site;
- attacking the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, as determined by us;
- engaging in any other activity deemed by us to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Site.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site without our express permission. You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and PGA TOUR and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, service providers or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of this TOU, or your violation of any rights of another.
Billing, Renewals, and Payment of Fees.
While using the Site is free, Fantasy National Golf Club charges for the use of certain services, including access to certain content available through the Site in accordance with the applicable dues plan. You agree that you shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. Fantasy National Golf Club reserves the right to modify its fees and charges and to introduce new charges at any time, upon at least 30 days prior notice to you, which notice may be provided by e-mail. Any fee increase shall be effective upon the monthly renewal and thereafter. All pricing terms are confidential, and you agree not to disclose them to any third party.
In the case of free trials, you will be charged upon the expiration of any applicable free trial period. Services canceled prior to the expiration of any trial period, will not be charged. After any free trial period, payments must be made monthly in advance for use of the Service unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing. Fantasy National Golf Club will automatically renew and bill your credit card each month, or the applicable period in accordance with your dues plan. All payment obligations are noncancelable and all amounts paid are nonrefundable. If you believe your bill is incorrect, you must contact us in writing within 30 days of the invoice date of the invoice containing the amount in question to be eligible to receive an adjustment or credit.
You agree to provide Fantasy National Golf Club with complete and accurate billing and contact information. A valid credit card or approved payment information is a condition to signing up for the services. You agree to update your information within 30 days if the information changes at any time. If any information that you provide is false or fraudulent, Fantasy National Golf Club reserves the right to terminate your access to the services in addition to any other legal remedies. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING FOR ALL FEES, WHETHER OR NOT YOU ACCESS THE REQUESTED SERVICES.
Unless otherwise stated, Fantasy National Golf Club’s fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes based solely on Fantasy National Golf Club’s income.
Changes to the Site.
We endeavor to update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content at any given time is not necessarily complete, accurate or up-to-date. We reserve the right to, but have no obligation to, make changes to the Site at our sole discretion.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site.
Links from the Site.
If the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by SportsHub Games Network, Inc. d/b/a Fantasy National Golf Club, a Delaware corporation. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to support@FantasyNational.com.